Saturday 1 September 2012

I am

I am ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a lost and lonely girl
who's living in an adult world.
When people look they do not see
and never can they hear my plea.

I want to feel a mummy's love
as she surrounds me like a glove
and holds me safe away from harm
within her warm and loving arms.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am an angry teenage child
whose thoughts are far from meek and mild.
I hate the world, it hates me too,
and most of all...yes, I hate you!!

If you come close, I'll push away
because I know you will not stay.
A life unloved has been my fate,
for death to come I cannot wait.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a woman with a son,
who wants to be a loving mum,
but voices fight within my mind
and peace I never seem to find.

The kids inside just will not quit
and in this life we don't all fit.
I thank my "mes" for all they've done
but now I'd like to be just one.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                     

No comments:

Post a Comment